Terms and Conditions
The website www.paizapay.com (the "site") is published and maintained by Redenberg Communications Private Limited ("the company"), the company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India when you access, browse or use this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of the company or otherwise) through this site, then such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-site.
These terms and conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this site together constitute the entire agreement between the company and you with respect to your use of this site.
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS:
- This site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- As long as you comply with the terms of these terms and conditions of use, the company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the site are detected, the company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the site are applicable to the consumer for the purposes of end use only.
- You are requested to report to content email@example.com in the event you find any content on the website which you deem is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law. On receiving such report, the the company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the the company may deem appropriate.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES:
This site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the company. The company does not control such sites and is not responsible for their contents. The company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Furthermore, for the purpose of registering on the company's website and mobile application and for services of the the company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process. The company uses third party services for the purpose of aforesaid mobile number verification process and you hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third party service provider.
- All materials on this site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this site limiting the way you may use the content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this site whether owned/used by the company or any other third party. By displaying them on this site, the company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- If you send any communications or materials to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by the company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way the company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by the company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to the company does not cause the company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this site belongs to the company. Accordingly, the company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this site without permission of the company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the site at any time.
- The materials on this site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The company does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. The company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the site.
- You also acknowledge that through this site, the company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. The company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, the company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this site.
- Paizapay Wallet bonus can be used / redeemed only for usage of wallet services offered by Paizapay. The wallet bonus cannot be transferred to any bank accounts.
- The company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this site.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the the company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the company for the transaction in question.
- The company may add to, modify or remove any part of these terms and conditions of use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these terms and conditions of use or any terms posted on this site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- The company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- The company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of the company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If the company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then the company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through the company.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, the company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. The company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- The company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any material posted herein, in any respect. The company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- The company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by the company of any provision of these terms and conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- paizapay.com generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using promotion codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
- Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
- Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for hotels. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, an additional cancellation charge of 12% or Rs.500, whichever is minimum will be deducted from the refund amount after applying the hotel cancellation policy.
UNUTILISED TRAVEL BOOKINGS:
The user shall request Paiza pay for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of airlines, hotels and Paiza pay as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- If any dispute arises between you and the company during your use of the site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Coimbatore. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts situated .
BUS BOOKING TERMS ( TRAVEL ) :
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC BUS BOOKING TERMS:
PAIZAPAY RESPONSIBILITIES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The bus operator's bus not departing / reaching on time.
- The bus operator's employees being rude.
- The bus operators bus seats does not satisfy customer's expectation.
- The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the customer getting lost/ stolen/ damaged.
- The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact, boarding point if you are not a regular traveller on that particular bus).
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
PASSENGERS ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH THE FOLLOWING AT THE TIME OF BOARDING THE BUS:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket email).
- Identity proof (Driving license, student ID card, the company ID card, passport, PAN card or voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- All tickets issued shall be non-transferable.
- Passengers are required to reach the boarding place before 30 min of scheduled departure time.
CHANGE IN BUS TYPE:
- In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason or any other discrepancy, we will refund the differential amount to the customer only upon being intimated by the bus operator.
Cancellation of tickets can be done either by logging on the the company account (online)
- Please Note: Cancellation charges levied by bus operator will be applicable at the time of cancellation. Paiza pay does not levy any cancellation charges on its own.
- Cancellation charges are available on your ticket sent on your email ID.
- Partial cancellation of bus ticket is not available.
- Reschedule of bus ticket is not available.
- Refunds on ticket cancelled will be directly transferred to the respective account from which payment was made at the time of booking.
HOTEL TERMS ( ACCOMODATION ) :
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS:
- Paiza pay act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the hotel policies and paizapay will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- Hotels reserves the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Paiza pay will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Hotel may deny check in to guests providing ID proof of the same city as the hotel itself.
- The hotel pictures/ information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, Paiza pay is not liable and responsible.
- The credit card details should be sent only via the auto generated form and in no other format.
- Prior to the filling of the auto generated form being sent to the hotel by you, your booking is only provisional and hotel has no obligation to reserve a room for you.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy & seasonality.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are drivers license, voters card, and passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. The company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas/ New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Government has levied service tax on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st May 2011. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Time zone applicable for content displayed on the website shall be Indian Standard Time for all purposes unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR ALL HOTEL OFFERS:
Paiza pay reserves the right to:
- a. Discontinue or extend the cashback period without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- b. Change/ amend/ add/ delete/ modify terms and conditions of this cashback without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Customers acknowledge that they will not be personally advised of any such change/ amendment/ addition /deletion/ modification. Customers are advised to check for any such change/ amendment/ addition/ deletion/ modification regularly. Customers hereby unconditionally agree to all such changes/ amendments/ additions/ deletions/ modifications.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the cashback shall be borne solely by the customer and Paiza pay shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges.
- Customers are requested to be accustomed, satisfy and agree to with these terms and conditions of the cashback before participating in or making any purchase in relation to this cashback. Participation in the cashback is discretion of customer.
- Customers are not being charged extra for participating in the cashback.
- Liability of Paiza pay shall be limited to the extent of the cash back to which customer is entitled as per terms and conditions.
- Decision of Paiza pay in respect of cashback, benefits or any matters related thereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this behalf.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Coimbatore only.
- By participating in this scheme, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms & conditions. Paiza pay does not provide any warranties with regard to the quality or fitness for any purpose of the hotels available under the cashback. Customers agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Paizapay, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use, or loss of any cashback related benefit/ hotel booking, or participation in any cashback related activity or participation herein.
- All other standard terms and conditions applicable are listed on www.paizapay.com.
- The cancellation policies of the hotels are dynamic and may change from time to time. The cancellation policy of the hotel may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the guest. The cancellation policy prevailing at the time of check-in/ cancellation of the booking by the customer will be the applicable policy.
- Hotels being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
- In the event of cancellation, the money shall be debited from your credit card directly by the hotel as per cancellation policy of the hotel.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, an additional Paiza pay cancellation charge of 12% or Rs.500, whichever is minimum will be deducted from the refund amount after applying the hotel cancellation policy.
- Cancellations can be done online.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. The company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating the the company and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or email.
- If you don't show up at the hotel, you'll still be charged the entire amount and hotel will debit the amount from your card directly.
MODIFICATIONS & REFUNDS:
- The company do not accept amendment request to the hotel reservation if the check-in is within 48 Hours.
- The company doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
- All the refunds shall be done by the hotel directly to you and the the company is not responsible to ensuring any refunds whatsoever.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
MOBILE RECHARGE TERMS:
Paiza pay is only a reseller of digital products. Paiza pay does not provide mobile operator services and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile recharge services which are ultimately provided by telecommunications service providers (hereafter Telco or Telcos) or by other distributors or aggregators of such Telcos. Paiza pay is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telcos. Prepaid mobile recharge sold by Paiza pay to you is sold without recourse against Paiza pay for any breach of contract by the Telcos. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the mobile prepaid recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the recharge) and the Telco. The terms and conditions set out in this section are applicable, mutatis mutandis, to other prepaid recharge products available on the Paiza pay platform including prepaid recharges in relation to DTH, data card and toll tags as well as to other prepaid recharge products that may be offered on the Paiza pay platform. Paiza pay will not be responsible for any failure on the part of any of its recharge partners in effecting a recharge.
REFUND POLICY FOR MOBILE RECHARGE:
All sales of prepaid recharge on the Paiza pay platform are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number for which you purchase the prepaid recharge and all charges that result from those purchases. You are also responsible for the information relating to data card and toll-tag recharge and all charges that result from those purchases. Paiza pay is not responsible for any purchase of prepaid recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number or incorrect toll or data card information. However, if in a transaction performed by you on the Paiza pay platform, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then you shall inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Paiza pay platform. Please include in the email the following details – the mobile number (or DTH account number or data card or toll-tag information), operator name, recharge value, transaction date and order number. Paiza pay will investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the recharge, then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to your semi-closed wallet. You can trigger a request in your Paiza pay wallet to transfer the money from your Paiza pay wallet back to source. It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.