Terms and Conditions
The website www.paizapay.com (the "site") and the mobile application [PAIZAPAY] (the “application”), hereinafter collectively referred to as the “platform” is published and maintained by Redenberg Info Media ("the company"), incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India, having its registered office at 249/13, Parson Road, opp to St.Joseph School, Ondipudur, Coimbatore - 641016
“We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company.
“You”, “Your”, “User” refers to the natural or legal person who has gained access to the platform through the third-party sign-on systems or by providing registration data, and/or avails any service on or through the platform.
“Law” or “Applicable Law” shall mean any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, judgment, notification, rule of common law, order, decree, by-law, government approval, directive, guideline, budgetary declarations, circular, press notes, requirement or other governmental restriction, or any similar form of decision of, or determination by, or any interpretation, policy or administration having the force of law in India or any other relevant jurisdiction, by any authority having jurisdiction over the matter in question, whether in effect as of the date of this document or thereafter, and the word “Laws” shall be construed accordingly.
“Vendor” shall refer to third-parties that provide transportation, accommodation or other services on and/or through the Platform, or whose services may be booked/reserved/availed on/through the platform.
This Agreement consists of the following terms and conditions (hereinafter the “General Terms”) and terms and conditions, if any, specific to use of individual Services (hereinafter the “Service Specific Terms”). The General Terms and Service Specific Terms are collectively referred to as the “Terms”. In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Service Specific Terms, the Service Specific Terms shall prevail.
These Terms, along with the others found on our platform, include our policy for acceptable use of the platform, its content, the content posted on the platform, your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of the platform. When you access, browse or use this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any sub-site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of the company or otherwise) through this site, such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-site. If you do not accept these Terms, you must discontinue use of the platform. By accepting these Terms, you are entering into a legally binding Agreement (“Agreement”) with us.
We may modify these Terms from time to time and such modification will be effective upon posting on the Platform. You agree to be bound to any changes to these Terms when you use the Platform after any such modification is posted. It is important that you review these Terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes made.
PLATFORM AND ITS CONTENTS:
- This site and the services therein are for personal, non-commercial use only and commercial interests including, but not limited to travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator, are prohibited from using this platform and its services for individual/group bookings, or otherwise. In the event any usage by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the platform is detected, the company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel any bookings, immediately and without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator, and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this platform in any manner whatsoever. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this platform, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- Access to specific areas of the platform may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. The answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- Furthermore, for the purpose of registration on the company's website and mobile application and for availing the services of the company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process. The company uses third-party services for the purpose of aforesaid mobile number verification process and you hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third-party service provider.
- In the event you find any content on the website which you deem is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law, you are requested to report such content to email@example.com. On receiving such report, the company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the company may deem appropriate.
- 7. So long as you comply with the terms of these terms and conditions of use, the company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this platform and the services therein.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES:
This site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the company. The company does not control such sites and is not responsible for their contents. The company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Furthermore, for the purpose of registering on the company's website and mobile application and for services of the the company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process. The company uses third party services for the purpose of aforesaid mobile number verification process and you hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third party service provider.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS:
- You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms. If you do not agree to the General Terms, do not use any of our Services. If you agree to the General Terms and do not agree to any Service Specific Terms, do not use the corresponding Service. You may accept the Terms by checking a checkbox or clicking on a button indicating your acceptance of the terms or by actually using the Services, or by accessing and using the Platform.
- 2. Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, and/or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the Platform.
- 4. Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use this Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Platform may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
REGISTRATION AS A USER:
- In the event you are registering on the Platform, you are required to provide accurate and complete information sought by the Platform. As part of the registration process, you will provide or verify an e-mail address, mobile number and a password. These are your credentials for accessing your account, and the Services (“Credentials”) and may not be shared with any other natural or legal person.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we may, in our sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- By using this Platform, it is deemed that you have consented to receiving calls, autodialed and/or pre-recorded message calls, videos, chats, images, and data from us, and/or Vendors at any time, on the telephone number / contact information that has been provided by you.
- In the event you use the Platform to book any services offered or provided by any Vendor, we may, but shall be under no obligation to, send booking confirmation, cancellation, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS, Chat, or by voice call on the contact number provided by you or through information about you received from other parties. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls.
- You hereby agree and undertake to indemnify us against all types of losses and damages incurred by us due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by you against us with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by you for any reason whatsoever.
- We do not endorse any of the vendors or the service providers made available on the website nor place any guarantee as to their nature, quality, reliability, etc.
- You acknowledge that through this platform, the company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. The company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, the company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this platform.
- Further, should you choose to proceed with Vendors displayed / identified / listed by us, for any purpose whatsoever, we are not a party to such interaction, play no determinative role in its finalization, and take no liability arising from such communication. This includes, without any limitation, the prices, payment details, date, period of stay, period of activity, and warranties related to services and products and after booking/reservation.
- While making a reservation or booking on the platform, you are expected to check the creditworthiness of the vendor and the genuineness of the service offered by them. We are not liable for the same
- Subject to the above sub-clauses, a contract exists between the Vendor and the User and as such any breach of contract and any claim arising from such breach is the subject matter of the Vendor and the User alone and we are in no way a party to such breach or involved in any action or proceeding arising from the same breach. The actions/proceedings arising from such breach shall be between the Vendor and the User directly.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, the company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. The company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- Other than when provided for, the use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including mirroring) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent is prohibited.
- As a User, you may submit content, information, and inquiries on the Platform (‘Posted Content’). It is important that you act responsibly when providing Posted Content.
- All Posted Content shall be submitted in accordance with applicable law. Further, the option of Users to submit Posted Content shall be at our sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at our sole discretion. We may moderate such Posted Content at any time.
- We reserve the right to publish your Posted Content as part of the Service and to also to remove your posted information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in removing Posted Content.
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Content that you submit, publish or display on the Platform or transmit to other members and/or other Users.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
The company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the package of such violators or blocking your use of the Services and/or the Platform. You may not post content that:
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The Information available on or through the Services and/or the Platform, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video and audio content, but excluding Vendor Content and Posted Content is owned by us and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain the company’ proprietary information.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this platform limiting the way you may use the content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this platform whether owned/used by the company or any other third party. By displaying them on this platform, the company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks.
- We give you permission to use the aforementioned content in accordance with these Terms and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Platform for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish, sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Platform in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, the company does not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Platform and the Services not expressly granted by the company are retained by the company.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH US:
- If you send any communications or materials to the platform by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by the company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way the company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this platform may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by the company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
USER OBLIGATIONS :
You may use the Platform and the Services for personal, lawful, and legal purposes alone. You may not use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Platform or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, cracking, intrusion to networks, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Platform, its content or materials and/or the Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Platform and/or the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Platform and/or the Services;
- use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Platform and/or the Services;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of the Platform and/or the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews related to the health care industry or medical physicians;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Platform and/or the Services;
- fraudulently misuse the Services by scheduling tests or appointments with knowledge, or belief that such scheduled appointments / tests shall not be held for lack of Patient;
- threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked websites;
- publish, post, or disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to indecently representing women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph; or
- upload or make available any data pertaining to a third-party without such third-party’s express and continuing consent.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Platform, or any other customer or user of the Platform, including any Account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- The material in this platform could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The company may, but is under no obligation to, make changes/modifications or improvements on the platform at any time.
- This platform is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, 'with all faults' and 'as available', without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The company does not warrant that the functions contained in this platform will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this platform or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the platform in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this platform is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this platform on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. The company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the platform.
- Paizapay Wallet bonus may be used / redeemed only for usage of wallet services offered by Paizapay and the wallet bonus cannot be transferred to any bank accounts.
- The company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this platform.
- The company is not saving any of the credit card / debit card numbers that are provided during the transactions by the customers and henceforth any losses arising due to the fraud/suspicious activity has to be bourne by the customer only.
- The company by all means has the right to withheld any bonus that has to be paid or retrieve bonus already paid to the customer on the event of any unlawful or violation of the said terms and condition set forth by the company without any prior information.
- If the company felt that customer had breached the terms and conditions set by the company, then the balance if there is any other than wallet bonus will be refunded only after 210 days from the date of deactivation of the customer ID.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is the termination of your account. In no event shall our total cumulative liability to you for any and all claims relating to or arising out of your use of the services or the platform, regardless of the form of action, exceed the greater of: the total amount of fees, if any, that you paid to access the platform or avail the services. In no event shall we be liable to you (or to any third party claiming under or through you) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from your use of, or inability to use, the platform and/or the services. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, any other commercial damages or losses, or negligence of vendors, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES/ACCOUNT:
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR ALL HOTEL OFFERS:
Paiza pay reserves the right to:
- a. Discontinue or extend the cashback period without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- b. Change/ amend/ add/ delete/ modify terms and conditions of this cashback without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Customers acknowledge that they will not be personally advised of any such change/ amendment/ addition /deletion/ modification. Customers are advised to check for any such change/ amendment/ addition/ deletion/ modification regularly. Customers hereby unconditionally agree to all such changes/ amendments/ additions/ deletions/ modifications.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the cashback shall be borne solely by the customer and Paiza pay shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges.
- Customers are requested to be accustomed, satisfy and agree to with these terms and conditions of the cashback before participating in or making any purchase in relation to this cashback. Participation in the cashback is discretion of customer.
- Customers are not being charged extra for participating in the cashback.
- Liability of Paiza pay shall be limited to the extent of the cash back to which customer is entitled as per terms and conditions.
- Decision of Paiza pay in respect of cashback, benefits or any matters related thereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this behalf.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Coimbatore only.
- By participating in this scheme, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms & conditions. Paiza pay does not provide any warranties with regard to the quality or fitness for any purpose of the hotels available under the cashback. Customers agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Paizapay, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use, or loss of any cashback related benefit/ hotel booking, or participation in any cashback related activity or participation herein.
- All other standard terms and conditions applicable are listed on www.paizapay.com.
- These Terms if Use shall be deemed to have been entered into and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Tamil Nadu as applied to contracts made and to be performed entirely in Coimbatore.
- The arbitration tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator, jointly appointed by the parties. The seat and venue of the arbitration proceedings shall be Coimbatore.
- The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
- The decision or award of the arbitrator shall be final, and judgment upon such decision or award may be entered in any competent court or application may be made to any competent court for judicial acceptance of such decision or award and an order of enforcement. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to impose equitable and injunctive relief as well as to award monetary relief, as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
APPLICATION TERMS :
Upon download and installation of the mobile application, you grant the following permissions to the application to perform the following actions on the device you have installed the application on:
- to read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the application on the device’s hard disk and/or external storage;
- to access information about networks, access networks including wifi networks, receive and send data through the network;
- to determine your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- to determine your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to GPS;
- to access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the application has been installed on, as well as the phone number of the device;
- to retrieve information about other applications running on the device the application has been installed on and open them;
- to detect when the device had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of sending notification/ push notifications; and
- to access and change the display and sound settings of the device the application has been installed in.
- The company may add to, modify or remove any part of these terms and conditions of use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these terms and conditions of use or any terms posted on this platform apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this platform after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- The company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this platform, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the platform, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- The company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of the company's systems as well as its clients and user’s interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If the company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then the company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through the company.
- The company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the platform or any material posted herein, in any respect. The company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- The company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this platform or any portion hereof without notice.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this Agreement to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.
- No waiver by the company of any provision of these terms and conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- From time to time, the Platform may automatically check the version of the mobile application installed on the device of the User and, if applicable, provide suitable updates (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the application. By using the Platform, you authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually, if necessary.
- The company may, from time to time, generate promotional codes which may (subject to the specific terms of the promotional code) be availed on the platform as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using promotional codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In the event the User fails to enter the promotion code at the time of making the booking, the company shall be under no obligation to honour the promotion code.
- No two promotional codes can be availed by the User in one transaction.
- Promotional codes are applied only on the base amount for hotels and are not applicable for any additional components, including taxes.
- On cancellation of bookings or reservations made using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price prior to application of the promotional code. For such bookings, an additional cancellation charge of 12% or Rs.500, whichever is lower, shall be deducted from the refund amount after applying the hotel cancellation policy
The company reserves the right to:
- Discontinue or extend the cashback period without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Change/ amend/ add/ delete/ modify terms and conditions of any cashback offer without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The users acknowledge that they will not be personally advised of any such change/ amendment/ addition /deletion/ modification. Customers are advised to check for any such change/ amendment/ addition/ deletion/ modification regularly. The User hereby unconditionally agrees to all such changes/ amendments/ additions/ deletions/ modifications.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the cashback shall be borne solely by the user and the company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges.
- Liability of the company shall be limited to the extent of the cashback to which the user is entitled, subject to the other terms applicable.
- The decision of the company with respect of cashback, benefits or any matters related thereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this behalf.
- By participating in any cashback scheme, users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms & conditions.
- The company pay does not provide any warranties with regard to the quality or fitness for any purpose of the hotels that may be reserved/booked using the cashback scheme. Users agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the company, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use, or loss of any cashback related benefit/ hotel booking, or participation in any cashback related activity or participation herein.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES:
This platform may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the company. The company does not control such sites and is not responsible for their contents. The company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this platform, you do so entirely at your own risk.
SERVICE SPECIFIC TERMS
BUS BOOKING TERMS
Passengers are required to reach the boarding place 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. The tickets booked by a user shall be non-transferable.
The company shall not be liable for:
- The vendor’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
- The vendor's employees being rude.
- The vendor’s bus seat not being satisfactory to the user/passengers.
- The vendor cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the passenger getting lost/ stolen/ damaged.
- The vendor changing a user’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
- The passenger waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the vendor to find out the exact boarding point).
- The vendor changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take passengers to the bus departure point.
Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket email).
- Identity proof (Driving license, student ID card, the company ID card, passport, PAN card or voter ID card) – Failure to do so may lead to the passenger being denied access to the seat.
FLIGHT/TRAVEL BOOKING TERMS:
Passengers are required to reach the airport a minimum of 120 minutes prior to scheduled departure time of domestic flights, and a minimum of 180 minutes prior to scheduled departure time of international flights.
The tickets booked by a user shall be non-transferable, and proof of identity and requisite travel authorisations, including visas and passports, are mandatory.
Flight travel is governed by various practices you must abide by. The use of prohibited travel practices may result in the air carrier taking actions including the cancelation of the ticket, denied boarding, revocation of frequent flier miles and/or other benefits, additional charges to the purchaser’s credit card, additional charges collected at the airport, or future invoicing.
You alone are responsible for ensuring that your travel reservations abide by the terms and conditions of travel imposed by the air carrier you opt, including terms and conditions of purchase of tickets set forth in an air carrier’s fare rules or contract of carriage.
You are hereby advised that travel to certain regions may involve greater risks than others. All users are hereby urged to review and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by respective governments and aviation authorities prior to booking travel to international destinations. By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, we do not represent or warrant that travel to such destination is advisable or without risk. We shall not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays which may result from improper documents for entry, exit, duration of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
You agree that there can be exceptional circumstances where air carriers may be unable to honour, on time, or otherwise, confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. You agree we, being an agent for facilitating the booking services, shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and you shall have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
The company shall not be liable for:
- The flight not departing / reaching on time.
- The air carrier’s employees being rude.
- The air carrier’s misplacement or mishandling of any baggage.
- The air carrier cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The air carrier changing the user’s seat for any reason.
- The passenger waiting at the wrong boarding gate.
- The air carrier’s changing the origin/destination.
TOURS/TRAVEL PACKAGES BOOKING TERMS:
- The company is merely an intermediary and the contract shall always be between the vendor and the user, and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the vendor shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- All vendor packages are subject to confirmation of tickets and arrangement of stay and travel by the vendors alone, and we are not a party to any such transaction.
- The vendor package pictures/ information on the website, including amenities and facilities provided by hotels, transport facilities, and areas covered by the package are for reference / representation only, and may have been supplied by the Vendor. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, the company is not liable or responsible.
- Vendor packages to international destinations are also subject to approvals from foreign states and your eligibility to travel.
- Your reservation does not include personal expenses such as telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, means of travel that aren’t part of your travel plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips.
- Vendor packages are also subject to the timelines and other directions provided by the vendor – the users / passengers are advised to go through them carefully prior to making reservations.
- The company is merely an intermediary and the contract shall always be between the vendor and the user, and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the vendor shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the hotel policies and the company will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- Hotels reserves the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. The company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Hotel may deny check in to guests providing ID proof of the same city as the hotel itself.
- The hotel pictures/ information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, the company is not liable or responsible.
- Prior to the filling of the auto generated form, being sent to the hotel by you, your booking is provisional and the hotel has no obligation to reserve a room for you.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy and terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may have additional charges for the same. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy, availability, and seasonality.
- Your reservation does not include personal expenses such as telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are driver’s license, voter’s card, and passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- Hotels may charge a surcharge during festive periods such as Christmas/ New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
MOBILE RECHARGE TERMS
The company is a reseller of digital products (prepaid mobile recharge services) alone and does not provide mobile operator services which are ultimately provided by telecommunications service providers or by other distributors or aggregators of such telecommunications service providers. The company is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the telecommunications service providers. Prepaid mobile recharge sold by the company is sold without recourse against the company for any breach of the contract by the telecommunications service providers. Any dispute regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the mobile prepaid recharge purchased must be handled directly between the user (or the recipient of the recharge) and the telecommunications service provider. The company will not be responsible for any failure on the part of any of its recharge partners in effecting a recharge.
REFUND POLICY FOR MOBILE RECHARGE
All sales of prepaid recharge on the platform are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or account number for which you purchase the prepaid recharge and all charges that result from those purchases. You are also responsible for the information relating to the recharge and all charges that result from those purchases. The company is not responsible for any purchase of prepaid recharge for an incorrect mobile number or account number or incorrect information.
However, if in a transaction performed by you on the platform, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then you shall inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us’ page on the platform. Please include in the email the following details – the mobile number, operator name, recharge value, transaction date and order number. The company will investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the recharge, then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to your closed wallet. You can trigger a request in your wallet to transfer the money from your wallet back to source. It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.